[fusion-dev] Error with displaying google imagery

JP_Staff jpps975 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 30 17:09:56 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am a newbie to this site, and so far have gained alot of great
information. I am running into an issue when loading google maps in my
current fusion template. I am currently using MG2010, and using the
slate.html template. I am loading all layers dynamically to the map using
MaestroAPI.I have followed the implementation of the
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapGuideCommercialOverlays
for overlaying google imagery into my current map. I have modified my
index.html file to include the google javascript file reference and I am
currently using the fusion.js file. I have updated my current map definition
to include the google reference here is a snippit of my map def

        -95.854896545410156
        34.845642892061733
        10000000

			 Google

              google

                  G_HYBRID_MAP

        MapGuide
        true

					   false
					   true
					   EPSG:900913

          {0}

When loading the map I recieve the following javascript error
(1) this.mapWidget.oMapOL is null
(2)legend.currentRange is null
(3)lots of Object reference set to null

Then the layers load in the legend, the toolbar is not visible above the
map.

My layers load on the map, if I pan the map I am able to view the google
base map, then it is covered by my other layers. I have found in the
Legend.js where the issue is returning null, but I can't seem to locate the
error wherethis.mapWidget.oMapOL is null, I am assuming it is in the
openlayers.js, any help or guidance is much appreciated.

THanks,
Jean-Paul