[fusion-dev] new committers

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:29:23 PST 2013

Hi all,

Mars Wu from Autodesk has asked me to grant commit privileges for Andy
Zhang, Spark Liu and himself.  Obviously I haven't been an active member of
the community or leadership of this project for quite some time so I
thought it best if I reach out to the devs to see if there are any
objections or comments.  All three have been active committers via 'liuar'
(Arthur Liu?) for 3-4 years and are all Autodesk employees.

In the absence of comments, I will assume that no-one disagrees and move
ahead with this request in a couple of days.

Cheers

Paul