[fusion-trac] #56: Fusion's implementation of QUERYMAPFEATURES does not support LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Wed May 7 03:01:14 EDT 2008

#56: Fusion's implementation of QUERYMAPFEATURES does not support
LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbirch    |         Owner:  madair
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  new
    State:  Review    |       Browser:  All
       Os:  All       |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by jbirch):

  * state:  New => Review
  * milestone:  => 1.0.5

Comment:

 I was able to test this change as working against the 1.0 branch.  I was
 unable to test against trunk; I kept getting an error about !DomNode not
 defined.  I'm hoping that this is because of the Prototype refactoring?
 Anyway... review would be appreciated.

 There's an additional parameter called !FeatureFilter that was added in
 RFC15 because !MapGuide's viewer search first does two queries, and
 querying against geometry can sometimes mean that the wrong feature is
 returned the second time around.  I don't know enough about the search
 mechanism in Fusion to determin whether the same potential for problems
 exits.  Any comments?

 P.S. I don't understand why the branch patch doesn't work with the syntax
 highlighting.  Maybe I need to replicate the whole trunk/branches thing
 locally?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/56#comment:2>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>