[fusion-trac] #81: MapServer/php/LoadMap.php sends native php string instead of utf8-encoded string

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 18 09:01:35 EDT 2008

#81: MapServer/php/LoadMap.php sends native php string instead of utf8-encoded
string
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  schneiderei          |         Owner:  madair
     Type:  defect               |        Status:  new
    State:  New                  |       Browser:  All
       Os:  All                  |
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Changes (by pagameba):

  * milestone:  1.1 => 2.0

Comment:

 I want to think about this one a little more and solicit feedback from
 some other developers, but I do believe that we need to do this.  We
 should probably also look elsewhere in the PHP code in both MapServer and
 MapGuide and review the output methods to make sure we are always using
 the right encoding.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/81#comment:1>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>