[fusion-users] Problem with layer hiding and showing.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Aug 6 09:47:29 EDT 2008

I have no idea how to do this in fusion, but you will likely have to run
through the layer list when doing a "layer.show()".
I think there is a call that updates the map without returning the
image. You can use that, but it will require multiple server calls over
http.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S