[fusion-users] IE7 object expected errors.

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 7 10:21:31 EDT 2008

Tomas,

That error in IE is almost always because of the extra comma problem.
You will need to check all your objects to make sure that the last
element added isn't followed by a comma. Note that this includes your
code for your custom class, eg.

myWidget = OpenLayers.Class(Fusion.Lib.Widget, {
initialize: function() {
},
lastFuncForMyWidget: function() {
} <-- a comma here will cause an error in IE
});

Same thing goes for any objects you define within your class.

Mike