[fusion-users] JX Panel height

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 22 08:59:13 EDT 2008

I believe that you can pass layout constraints to the Jx.Panel
constructor:

var panel = new Jx.Panel({
     label: 'My Panel',
     constraint: {
         height: 200
     }
});

and the panel should start with a height of 200 pixels (I hope).

You can also constrain the minimum and maximum height of panels:
var panel = new Jx.Panel({
     label: 'My Panel',
     constraint: {
         minHeight: 200,
         maxHeight: 200,
         height: 200
     }
});

This would create a panel that is exactly and always 200 pixels, and
isn't collapsed when other panels are maximized.

Cheers

Paul