[fusion-users] JX Panel height

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Fri Aug 22 11:21:52 EDT 2008

We at Snertill have already modified the Panels in such a way that the traditional 'Accordion' mode. No resizing and single click maximizing. I personally believe this way enters into the user interface rules about 'minimizing rules about your interface that users have to memorize' and 'avoid all confusion'.

The single click maximizing accordion has been done in many other applications and the new users I see entering into our application feel right at home knowing exactly what they need to do, to open up a panel. I also think that first thought to the question a new user asks him/herself "What do I need to do get to there" is trying to click and then doubleclick if a click doesn't work.

Regards,
Tómas.