[fusion-users] Maptips on Mapserver

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Fri Aug 29 13:18:16 EDT 2008

I have bodged maptips to work with Mapserver and have the code kicking
back the string I want to display in the tooltip. However, the code
seems like it expects some XML generated by MapGuide. Can someone who
runs MapGuide post an example of the XML so I can reproduce it and pass
it on to the _display function and keep it all happy?