[fusion-users] Nested JxSplitters which don't want to work

kde kdelcroix at celsius-tech.com
Fri Dec 12 11:07:30 EST 2008

Thanks Paul. Now I can see the second DIV (the red one) but not the third DIV
(the blue one).
I tried with several sizes but I can't make it work. The third DIV is too
little to be visible. It seems that the second DIV use all the heigh of the
window (it is what I see when I inspect the DOM tree of the page)

PS: I'm using Firefox 3