[fusion-users] A phantom bug. Empty string to getElementById()

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 1 08:31:26 EDT 2008

Ah yes!  This also affects Safari for those that are interested (the
extra comma causes a javascript error in Safari).  I typically find
this error by developing in firefox, testing in IE and it doesn't work
(and no useful error messages), then testing in Safari where you do
get a more useful error message.

Thanks for sharing the tip, Tómas

Cheers

Paul