[fusion-users] Ajax callback error without any reason.

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Mon Jul 7 04:47:17 EDT 2008

Hi all.

As I was developing fusion just before the weekend I recieve one of errors I've had before but I can't seem to fix it. I thought it was something I did but I've made sure that it isn't. I did that by rolling back in our subversion system to a earlier revision / version. And even to a point where everything was fine and working a long time ago.

So now I'm curious if somebody knows what this error means. This error system / handling could be improved by actually telling what file is doing it wrong. If somebody could point me in a good direction where to break, that would be great as well.

Console.log =

POST http://localhost:8008/mapguide2009/fusion/MapGuide/php/LoadMap.php jx_combined.js (line 876)

Fusion Error: WARNING: Error occurred in an AJAX callback. SyntaxError: invalid label File: undefined (219) xx)

Fusion Error: WARNING: Error occurred in an AJAX callback. SyntaxError: invalid label File: undefined (219) xx)

This is the cause of me not being able to see my map.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Tómas.