[fusion-users] ConfigLoadError on server 2003

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 23 15:17:54 EDT 2008

On 1-Jul-08, at 5:52 AM, Stefán Skúlason wrote:

> Hi all agin,
>
> Solved it.
> The solution is to add  MIME type „ .json,  application/json“ to the
> Static handler in IIS
> „404.3 The static file handler did not have the file in its MimeMap
> and therefore rejected the request.“

Thanks very much Stefán, I had that exact same error with 2003 server
and adding the new MIME type solved it.  For others, here is how to do
that in IIS:

     		- goto "Properties" of your fusion virtual directory in IIS
manager
     		- select "HTTP Headers" tab
     		- select "MIME Types..." button
     		- click "New" button