[fusion-users] Problem with mixed type maps

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:06:25 EDT 2008

I have a map with a one tiled group containing my base layers and a
one dynamic layer which is coming off a database table.

If I put the dynamic layer inside a group, the tiled base layers don't
load, if I move the single dynamic layer out of the group
as just a top level layer, the base layer loads, but not the dynamic
layer doesn't load anything. The legend is correct

I'm using mapguide 2.0.1 with fusion 1.0.6

any ideas?

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168