[fusion-users] Tr : Request for DMSG Fusion (MapServer) details

Maher askri maher.ensi at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 18 03:45:59 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm a Tunisian student developing a web mapping application based on MapServer (version 5.0).
I want to integrate DMSG Fusion in my application in order to enhance it, but the problem is that i found only the version that works with MapGuide (on http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/fusion-preview/fusion-mapguide-1.0-preview.zip)
I read on your site (http://www.dmsolutions.ca/technology/fusion.html) that MapServer is one of the supported mapping engines for Fusion.
so i'll be really grathefull to send me a link to download your Fusion framework, or to let me know how it's possible to get it.
i have one more question: does the current Fusion version (1.0.3) support MapServer ? if yes, is it stable at the moment ?
yours,