[fusion-users] Tr : Request for DMSG Fusion (MapServer) details

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 18 09:26:21 EDT 2008

Note also that a demo application using fusion 1.0.3 is available
through the osgeo4w installer at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Win32_Installer
You need to use the advanced install and the fusion package is available
in the Web_application section.

Note that the installer is still in development but functional and
future versions of fusion release will be available through the same
mechanism.

Best Regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst