[fusion-users] Implementing Fusios

Warren M warren.medernach at imaginit.ca
Fri May 2 13:24:25 EDT 2008

Thanks Paul!

So I guess what I'm looking to do is what you described below:

So you can create a single 'template' and start fusion by pointing to
one of many ApplicationDefinitions thus controlling the functionality
of the application while preserving the same basic layout and look &
feel between them.

Essentially, I'm going to have my MG data structured as in the graphic
below, and I want to have a single template/wrapper to load the appropriate
Map based on some parameter that is passed.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17024034/MG_AppStructure.png

Based on your description then, I could have ApplicationDefintion_App1.xml,
ApplicationDefintion_App2.xml, ApplicationDefintion_App3.xml, etcc. all
calling a single fusion template.  Obviously I need to learn more about how
Fusion works  ;-)   I've got some work to do...

Thanks again Paul.
Warren