[fusion-users] Fusion release 1.0.5

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu May 8 22:23:26 EDT 2008

ok, i did that. I renamed the folder, installed 1.0.5  and then copied
across the mg templates
from the old fusion/templates/mapguide directory

It works ok, but the status bar elements are all on top of each other
with the slate template

also, my mgserver had crashed (again) and fusion just sits there doing
nothing without any
feedback that there was no response from mapguide

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/2 is still not working, i getting
88 44 instead of 87 43

--
Zac Spitzer -