[fusion-users] Google map in Fusion

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 21 17:01:56 EDT 2008

Theoretically its possible but it is not directly available at this
time.  If you are handy with firebug, you can poke around inside
Fusion at runtime to see how to get a hold of the openlayers Map
instance and directly do anything OpenLayers-y with it.  The ability
to work more directly with OpenLayers, and to include other Layer
types through the ApplicationDefinition will likely be in the next
release.

Cheers

Paul