[fusion-users] Tiling and <SingleTile>

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Thu Nov 6 21:44:22 EST 2008

Paul:

I tried a few days ago setting <SingleTile> true/false </SingleTile> in
the ApplicationDefinition.xml to "true" then to "false".  Currently, I
have it set to "false".

If you visit "http://pitrule.source3.com" you will notice that in the
status bar of FireFox it states "Transferring data from
pitrule.source3.com", which does not go away.  If I set <SingleTile> to
"true" the Firefox status bar states "Done" but the Firefox loading icon
(upper right) continues to turn.  Do I:

1. have a memory leak?
2. need to ask HostGIS to check if the server is getting hit hard while
the map is open?
3. not worry about it, it is just a bug?

Thanks.

~Andrew