[fusion-users] Multiple versions of prototype.js

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 14 07:17:49 EST 2008

The scriptaculous stuff is directly embedded in jx_combined.js, so you
don't need to change that.

Selenium is a testing framework that is not used at runtime (or
actually ever ;)).  Ignore it.

OpenLayers safely incorporates portions of the Prototype code, it used
to be based on Prototype but they eventually pulled it out and just
kept portions of the code.  You *should* be able to leave OpenLayers
as-is and it should not collide with your new Prototype.

Cheers

Paul