[fusion-users] Accessing the Task Frame / Selection changed

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Fri Nov 28 00:11:32 EST 2008

Hi Paul Spencer.
I'd like to know if you did the changes in order to send parameters with
POST method  to the taskpane after doing a selection in the last fusion 1.1
release?

Cheers,

I guess its possible to request a page in an iframe using POST but I
don't know off hand how to do it.  If you can figure out how to do it,
I'll make the changes in fusion.

Rodolfo Moreno wrote:

> Hi Paul S. and D.
>
> Paul Spencer: Sending parameters to iframe by POST method
>
> Give to the IFRAME a unique id/name and then set the "target" of the FORM
> as that unique id/name.
> sample:
> <form action="page.aspx" method="post" target="myIframe">
>
> <iframe name="myIframe" src="page.aspx"></iframe>
>
> I hope that it to be what you want.
>
> Paul D. the setContentURL functions doesn't exist, at least in the
> taspane.js of 1.0.6 fusion version.
>
> Cheers.
>

> Paul Deschamps wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Are we not talking about the setContentURL func? instead of the
>> setContent
>> func?
>>
>> The setContentURL triggers an Ajax call to fetch the content. We could
>> change the setContentURL function to take in the Ajax "options" object as
>> well as the URL so you can change it from get to post.
>>
>> Or am I totally off my rocker ;) possibly it was a long weekend ;)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Paul D.
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Paul Spencer
>> <pspencer at dmsolutions.ca>wrote:
>>
>>> I guess its possible to request a page in an iframe using POST but I
>>> don't
>>> know off hand how to do it.  If you can figure out how to do it, I'll
>>> make
>>> the changes in fusion.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Paul