[fusion-users] Using MapGuide Overlays with Commercial Map Service Layers

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 09:03:19 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!

 I was trying to load google maps on fusion, following the instructions in
"Using MapGuide Commercial Overlays with Map Service Layers", but
ignoring the step "Fusion svn checkout in place of the bundled fusion
installation". At the end, when I start the application, just get a blank page.

 When I see the instructions to replace the bundled fusion
installation, I noticed that this tutorial only works with
installations with PHP, and I'm using MGOS2.1b with .NET.

 Thus, to load the Commercial Service Map Layers, it is mandatory
to do with PHP installation, then install the Fusion svn checkout
and then follow the steps in the tutorial? To install the svn, it is
sufficient to erase the contents of the folder fusion in /www/fusion/ and copy the files that are in http://svn.osgeo.org/fusion/trunk/?

 Thank you very much!

 Regards,

 Pedro Venancio

 PS: At this moment I'm running MGOS2.1 beta1 with IIS5.1 and. NET on Windows XP Pro w/SP2.