[fusion-users] Fusion bug

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Aug 30 18:33:38 EDT 2009

Instructions for filing tickets are available here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/FilingBugs

Make sure to fill in as much detail as possible so that the developers don't have to ask questions.  Basically, write the steps to recreate the problem in baby-speak :)  If recreating the problem involves effort on the developer's part, your ticket is immediately less attractive for them to address.

Paul, I think it would make sense to have a link to that page on the main page of the site rather than buried in the FAQ.

Jason