[fusion-users] Search widget and MapServer

millsde millsde at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Wed Jan 14 14:42:08 EST 2009

I'm new to fusion and have gotten my web page working fine.  I'm now trying
to add the Search widget to my page.  Whenever I click the search button i
get the following message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function MgInitializeWebTier() in
C:\ms4w\apps\fusion\MapGuide\php\Common.php on line 67

I'm using MapServer and don't have a need for MapGuide.  Is their a way to
get this widget to work under MapServer or should I be using something else?