[fusion-users] Virtual Earth and Fusion 2

hfonseca hugofonseca at cm-mealhada.pt
Wed Jul 1 11:05:37 EDT 2009

Hi!
I'm using latest MAPGUIDE release (2.1), which includes fusion2.
I want to make a map using SHEBOYGAN and VIRTUAL EARTH.
I followed all the steps in the wiki "
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapGuideCommercialOverlays Using MapGuide
Overlays with Commercial Map Service Layers "
but i can't make it work.
i get this error message both in firefox and google chrome:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a constructor
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/fusion/layers/Generic/Generic.js (line 121)

line121
this.oLayerOL = new OpenLayers.Layer[this.layerType](this.getMapName(),
this.mapTag.layerOptions );

I use Generic.Js (supporting Google, Virtual Earth and Yahoo Layers)

my mapset on applicationdefinition.xml is:

<MapSet>
    <MapGroup id="MainMap">
      <Map>
        <Type>MapGuide</Type>
        <SingleTile>true</SingleTile>
        <Extension>
          <Options>
            <isBaseLayer>false</isBaseLayer>
          </Options>

<ResourceId>Library://Samples/Sheboygan/MapsTiled/Sheboygan.MapDefinition</ResourceId>
        </Extension>
      </Map>
      <Map>
        <Type>VirtualEarth</Type>
        <Extension>
          <ResourceId>ve</ResourceId>
        </Extension>
      </Map>
      <Extension />
    </MapGroup>
  </MapSet>

anyone can help me to get VIrtual Earth working with fusion2?