[fusion-users] MapGuide Ent 2010: Fusion and digitize error

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 14 10:13:33 EDT 2009

Its approximately the same version of that code as is with the current
MGOS 2.1 beta.  I think your current work around is probably fine.
The architecture of this code is changing for the next release and
will make this problem a non-issue.

You can always replace (after making a backup!) fusion in a mapguide
release by just moving the current fusion folder and unzipping the new
fusion in its place.  As fusion does not ship with the mapguide
templates by default, you will need to copy the contents of templates/
mapguide from the original fusion to the newly installed one.  Not
sure what this does to any support agreements you have with ADSK for
MGE2010 though :)

Cheers

Paul