[fusion-users] Fusion Conversion: 1.x -> 2.x

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Tue Jun 2 09:58:23 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

Tómas here working for Snertill in Iceland. We are upgrading from MapGuide Enterprise 2009 to 2010 as well as Fusion 1.1 to 2.0. I am not currently working on it but my colleague is. His tips were that the simple copy and paste of code absolutely does not work. What he has been doing (brace yourself) for the last 10 work days, is that he has gone from the default Slate layout, and in small steps adding our own custom code (custom widgets and changes) to the default layout. He specifically said "baby steps". He is about to finish with final CSS touches.

Unfortunately we have no conversion steps or guides for you to take on how to upgrade other than the down and dirty in the code way. Hope you pull through.

Tómas Guðmundsson
Programmer,
Snertill