[fusion-users] compatibility problems

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Jun 8 08:19:16 EDT 2009

Mauricio,

Giving your explain and explaining that you modified the MapServer
source code does help me come up with a possible answer. One thing that
I do know for sure is that Fusion uses your mapfile as the basis for
creating a completely new temporary mapfile used for each new session.
Without delving into the Fusion mapfile rendering code, what I suspect
is that since you modified that MapServer code Fusion as a result is not
setup to handle these new keywords. I guess I post this question to you.
Why have you modified the MapServer source to add keywords instead of
using META data to add your customizations. This is what I've done and
really is what would be recommended in my opinion as to not break
things. I only pose this question as it seems like a lot of work to have
to change both MapServer and any front-end framework code any time there
is a new version.

Anyways, I suspect you'll want to look into the Fusion mapfile rendering
code to find why Fusion isn't showing your map.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer