[fusion-users] Custom Widgets Placement

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 22 14:18:12 EDT 2009

You can specify a <Location> parameter in your widget info file, and
in the actual widget reference. I believe the path you specify is a
folder relative to the main fusion folder. The ext folder is a good
place for custom widget implementations. The widget info file still
needs to go into widgets/widgetinfo however.

Chris.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2009-06-22, at 12:07 PM, "Nolte, Tim"