[fusion-users] how to download the latest SVN version

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 13 02:39:34 EST 2009

You should use "Checkout" instead of "Import", and there should be no
password prompt for that.
The Checkout command will get you a fresh copy of Fusion, which you can
then "Update" to get the latest fixes.

The "Import" command attempts to write your files into Fusion, which
only comitters may do.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S