[fusion-users] Fusion & asp.net treeview

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:25:52 EDT 2009

I am experimenting an weird issue with fusion and the asp.net treeview
control. I hope some of you had experimented this issue. Well the situacion
is the following:
1. Through treeview asp.net control I can access to different web pages.
(hierarchy of web pages)
2. The treeview deploy correctly the hierarchies. However after that I
access to the page where my map is located then the treeview does not
already deploy any hierarchy until the moment that I access to another page
and as of that moment the treeview work perfectly again. the map is embed
inside of iframe
< id="iframap" name = "iframap" src = "Map/index.html" width ="100%" height
= "750px" >

Any help will be well appreciated.

Regards

-----