[fusion-users] Fusion Widget to show selection attributes from application's business layer

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Mon Apr 19 15:25:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am currently use AJAX Viewer in GIS-enabled application. One of the custom
functionalities I have - custom task pane (aspx page) with some of the
selection's information retrieved from application's business layer (using
id's off layers selection):

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4927408/Ajax_Viewer.png

I want to switch to Fusion viewer. As far as I understand I need to develop
custom widget to replicate functionality I currently have in my custom task
pane.

Can you please let me know where I can find resources necessary (i.e.
Developer's Guide, some examples (preferably .NET, but I think I can handle
PHP), ... anything which can help me get started)?

Thank you,

Andrei