[fusion-users] Re: Changing Selection Style

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jul 7 19:52:57 EDT 2010

I'm not sure about the answer to your first question.

MapGuide only supports changing the colour; the border and overall
transparency are based on the input colour.

There are enhancement requests in for what you're asking for, but so far
nobody has stepped up to the plate.

With the AJAX viewer, it's possible to alter the overall transparency of the
selection overlay image using CSS, but I'm not sure if that's the case for
Fusion.

Jason