[fusion-users] mapserver fusion - question ?

cb-andromeda at hotmail.com cb-andromeda at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:17:30 EDT 2010

Hello Tim!

I am a student and I have made a demo Mapserver (it's not yet on web) and I get the Fusion to  make a demo like this http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxviewersample.php. Could you tell me if you know, how can I organise the mapserver files (the mapfile, html files, shapefiles etc) that the Fusion recognise them? I don't know how to work with the map server files.

Thank you

Boura Christina.
Geomatics and Surveying, Topography
Technological Educational Institute of Serres, Greece
Email: bourachristina at gmail.com