[fusion-users] Re: Fusion for MapServer in Windows

Edi.Karadumi edikaradumi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:16:44 EDT 2010

well i downloaded the precompiled fusion from the mapserver site and the
example in the template worked. I can modify the .map file in the example
and open my data, but i still cant implement my application. It seems that
the problem is that apache has its directory to /ms4w/apache/htdocs and im
building my application in /ms4w/apps/myProgram/ . Should i add a
httpd_myApp.conf file to the /ms4w/httpd.d/ folder cuz now i cant access my
site from the url: http://localhost/myApp/index.html . As ive seen thats the
only difference between my application and the example