[fusion-users] [ASK] Search Widget in Mapserver

stupidmoronic unknown_122802 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 11:22:21 EDT 2010

excuse me, im sorry if this question had been posted before, i had been
searching and could not find exact answer to my question,

i had a task to build a web using fusion in mapserver, i already succeed to
display mapfile using fusion template file. the 1st problems came out when i
supposed to have "search" function on it, is there any suggestion or maybe
script examples about search widgets in mapserver? because i dont know how
to create it, and also i want to ask about icon legend that wont show up in
legend bar. are there any answer for those two problems?

im really new at fusion, i need more guidance from mapserver especially
fusion experts.. thanks.

regards,
sanjiwana