[fusion-users] Overview Map

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Wed Mar 17 15:53:21 EDT 2010

I'm having a problem with the overview map not displaying properly when I
have a coordinate system other than LL84 defined for my map.  The overview
map seems to have the wrong coordinate system attached to it, which throws
off the scale of the overview map and also causes the red rectangle not to
show up.

Previously I had an issue with my map not displaying properly (being zoomed
out too far, units didn't correspond to my map, etc.) which was resolved by
adding a <ProjectionCode> and <ProjectionDef> to the Map element.  However
the Overview Map still behaves in the same fashion that the map did prior to
adjusting the above settings.  I think the Overview Map is still trying to
display my map, which is in EPSG:2926 in the default projection EPSG:4326

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  And has anyone come up with a
workaround that doesn't involve a reprojected copy of the same map?

Thanks.

-Mark P.