[fusion-users] Re: Overview Map

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:33:12 EDT 2010

I am using trunk as well.

What I have found is that the OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide Layer does not hold
the proper projection after a map definition has been loaded.   It retains
the default 4326  LL84 projection.  The map object itself holds the correct
projection - whatever has been set in the MapDefinition in Studio.  This
causes no issue until a widget tries to grab the maps projection - such as
the overview.

So it is an issue with the OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide class perhaps?

Cheers,

Kori Maleski