[fusion-users] Re: I do not recognize "Fusion" in my application: "Fusion is not defined"

Fixi apcr at tragsa.es
Tue May 18 02:38:08 EDT 2010

I use MapServer - Pmapper.

I added a layer dynamically Mapscript, the added layer is shown when I do
getAllLayerNames ().

What I want is to update the map to see the added layer.

RefrescaMapa code () I added "pmapper-3.2.0/javascript/src/xmlhttp.js."

Where should I add the reference to Fusion Framework? What map.phtml?.

Was this the way you add it?

<script language="javascript" src../fusion/lib/fusion.js"> </ script>