[fusion-users] Re: Function not activated when clicking zoom, pan, measure, etc.

snowbound gerry at snowboundstudios.ca
Tue Sep 28 15:31:09 EDT 2010

Hi All,

This is my first post, but I've used this forum to help me on a number of
occaisions with Fusion / Mapguide.

I am also having trouble with this issue. It occurs pretty much exactly the
way Bernhard's bug does.

I've not investigated too heavily yet, my suspicion is its in my JS or even
some CSS issue at play - if anyone has any leads I'd appreciate it,
otherwise I'll likely report my findings here.

Thanks