[fusion-users] Re: Measure Tool for Custom Coords

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 4 14:33:06 EDT 2011

I don't see anything wrong in your WKT coordinate string.  If I were
debugging this, I would step through the parsing of that WKT string to
make sure it was being parsed correctly (load proj4js-combined.js rather
than proj4js-compressed.js for debug) and then make sure the OpenLayers
map and baseLayer had the correct projection object.

Mike