[fusion-users] Re: OpenLayers.js 2.10 and FireFox 4

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 24 14:38:14 EDT 2011

No I'm not sure which version of Fusion that would be using.  The patch
is pretty straightforward to apply though, towards the end of fusion.js.

Remembering this stuff afterward, the FF4 issue only happens when you
aren't using the single file version of fusion - Fusion uses the single
file version of OpenLayers so you wouldn't see the error coming from
OpenLayers dynamic script loading.

Mike