[fusion-users] blank screen in fusion

Rachot Moragraan moo at ci.garden-grove.ca.us
Mon Feb 13 10:30:11 EST 2012

oh shoot I'm sorry I totally forgot you're using mapserver!

Yea forget everything I just said. I still think it just needs a map to render though. Someone else will have to help you with that on mapserver.

Sorry!

firdaus <alikomeini at gmail.com> wrote:

It means, I have to install mapguideopensource.exe ?

I'm using ms4w as my mapserver, is it not enough?