[fusion-users] Re: Unable to display map using fusion

Badrul badruls007 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 08:41:20 EDT 2012

Thanks alot Zac,

As there is no material related to the issue i am facing in mapserver
mailing list archives nor i could get any information from google, can you
please do me a favour, can you provide me some basic tutorial for map guide
like how to create map files for mapguide or since i have included my map
file for mapserver in above messages can you write or tell me how to write a
map file that will work in mapguide and wahat all changes/configurations i
need to do to make that file work using mapguide.

This project is part of my dessertation, so please any help from your side
will be appreciated

-----
Thanks & Regards
Badrul