[fusion-users] Update Map

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Thu Jan 17 09:22:07 PST 2013

I am running a PassData file that transfers a selection on the map to an asp
report. Within the asp report, I can select random lines and view these
items on the map after the map is called.  I have this working within AJAX
but am having issues with Fusion.

The code that works in AJAX is:

    function OnUpdateParentMap() {
        var selectionXml =
document.getElementById("hfSelectionXml").getAttribute("value");
        if (selectionXml)
	    {
		    opener.parent.SetSelectionXML(selectionXml);
		    hfSelectionXml = "";
	    }
	}

How can I have the map update within Fusion?

Thanks for any help on this.