[GCI-discuss] My Introduction to the OSGeo community

Andres Mason 800018248 at fjuhsd.org
Tue Dec 4 19:26:21 PST 2018

Hello all,

My name is Andres and I'm interested in using OSGeo in my own applications.
I'm primarily working through a full stack web development course and
working on some minor android applications.

This is my wiki: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Pepper

--
FULLERTON JOINT UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT E-MAIL DISCLAIMER This
communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages