[GCI-discuss] (no subject)

Brandon Puls bpuls52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:53:50 PST 2018

Hi everyone, my name is Brandon Puls. I live in Cedar Rapids, IA, US. I am
currently a sophomore at Kennedy High School. I chose to participate in
Google Code-In 2017 for extra credit in my computer science class. I am
very interested in robotics and electrical engineering and planning on
going to Iowa State for a degree in electrical engineering. For my final
project in computer science, I am making a robotic arm with an Arduino. I
plan on contributing to OSGeo and meeting new people here in my future. My
wiki page link is: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Bpuls52