[GCI-discuss] BADGE TASKS

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:01:03 PST 2018

Dear Armaan

Please note that the organisation and mentors can add and remove tasks as
needed. The badge tasks are not available anymore (might be again later),
but there are various other design and outreach tasks.

Then, you have now emailed the mailing list multiple times. This is NOT
acceptable mailing list etiquette. Someone will respond as soon as
possible. The same goes for your submitted task. Remember that mentors have
other responsibilities and also 36 hours to respond according to the
guidelines for GCI. Be respectful when using the mailing list and of the
mentors time.

Regards
Victoria