[gdal-announce] FOSS4G 2009 Registration Opens

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 8 09:22:14 EDT 2009

Folks,

FOSS4G is always the premier open source geospatial event of the
year, and an important venue for MapServer and a variety of related
projects.  I would encourage folks to attend, and to present on
GDAL related activities.

Frank

-------

2009 Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G)
October 20-23, Sydney, Australia

   http://2009.foss4g.org/

   Register prior to the July 31st Early Bird Deadline to
   save on your registration fees!

   Join 500 other geospatial professionals in
   exploring and explaining the world of
   OPEN SOURCE geospatial software.

   Workshops, labs, presentations, and networking,
   all in beautiful Sydney, Australia.

SUBMIT A PRESENTATION

   Submit a presentation online at
   http://2009.foss4g.org/presentations/

   The deadline for submissions is June 1st, 2009.

   FOSS4G presentations are 25 minute talks, with 5 minute
   question and answer sessions at the end. Presentations
   cover the use or development of open source geospatial
   software. Anyone can submit a presentation proposal and
   take part in the conference as a presenter. More
   information is available on the presentations page on
   the website.

EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

   For information on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities,
   see http://2009.foss4g.org/sponsorship/ or contact Cameron Shorter,
   Conference Chair via email at cameron.shorter at gmail.com.

   We hope to see you in Sydney, Australia in October!

   Yours,

   The FOSS4G 2009 Conference Committee